Sunday, September 13, 2015

Book progress (9/13/2015)

Work on the book continues, even with the increased demands at the college/university. I have finished another round of editing, and this time I wrote the bibliography as I edited, so it feels like I am even closer to finishing the book.

Tonight I began writing introductions to each of the chapters, and I also have an outline and have started writing the Introduction to the whole book.

It's also time to send a draft of the book to one or more colleagues to get their feedback. I began that process as well this weekend. 

I feel good about the progress and also about what I have written so far. It's good to be on the home stretch, because the next book project is almost ready to go.

Again, this blog has been a help to completing the book, not a hindrance. I hope it has been and will continue to be helpful to those who read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Parables and Their Social Contexts: "Peasant" Readings/Hearings (Douglas Oakman)

  More excerpts from chapter 7 of the revised and expanded edition of  What are They Saying about the Parables?   Ancient Economies:  "...