Friday, April 15, 2016

Update on the book



Van Gogh, The Sower

Good news this week: I received the first copy-edited version of the book manuscript. 

Bad news this week: I cannot work on it yet. I have end-of-the-semester papers, tests, and finals through the end of the month and then our son's graduation from Emory University to celebrate. But I hope to get to work through the copy-edits as soon as possible. 

There is also still work to do on the copyright permissions and some of the images, but we have made good progress. 

I am extremely pleased with how smooth the entire process is with Baker Academic.

More on Shakespeare and the parables soon in the next post.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Parables and the Social Sciences: Contributions of Willam Herzog II

  Chapter 7 of the revised and expanded version of What are They Saying about the Parables? talks about how work in the social sciences...